Gymnastics Summer Camp
Welcome to Gym Like This! Summer Adventure Camp!
We realize you have many choices when it comes to planning your child’s summer. Thank you for choosing Gym Like This! Whether your child spends a day, a week, or the whole summer at Gym Like This!, their time here will be filled with loads of fun!
Ask any camper, GLT! counselors are special people chosen for their compassion and love for children, and they’re just fun!
The majority of our camp staff is college–bound, college students, and college graduates. All of our staff are deeply committed to the care and development of each and every camper. We don’t cut corners in our training.
Our entire staff is certified in CPR/First Aid by the American Heart Association. All of our counselors are USAG members and are certified in Safety and Risk Management in the gym. Gym Like This! is dedicated to ensuring that your child has the most fun at camp while being safe!
Things to Know:
· Current Members (currently enrolled in class) receive a $10.00 Family Discount when paying for a full week the Friday
before camp OR $5.00 when paying per day.
· A NON REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE $54.00 Deposit is due upon registration for each week, per camper.
· Weekly balances are due the Friday before of attendance each week.
· Campers will not be enrolled without payment / there is a $5.00 walk in fee for those who register the day of.
· GLT! has a NO REFUND/NO MAKE UP POLICY. Due to staffing & space availability, there is no refund or make up for missed camp days.
· There is a $1.00 late pick up fee per minute after 5:00pm
· Friday is Pizza Day ~ Add $5.00 to tuition (Includes Pizza & Drink)
· Attire: Leotard or Comfortable clothing. No zippers, snaps, or buttons. Bare feet or gymnastics shoes. Long hair tied back, no jewelry.
Camp Price: Choose from Weekly or Daily Rates, Full or Part Time Days.
· Full Week 8:00-5........................$268.00 · Pay by Day 8:00-5........................$67.00
· Full Week 8:00-12:00 or 1:00-5:00..........$221.00 · Pay by Day 8:00-12 or 1:00-5:00..............$54.00
(We offer a 20% sibling discount)
Current Members Weekly Discounted Rate:
There is a $10.00 family discount for full day/full weeks that are paid in full the Friday before camp or $5.00 for pay by day.
Every day is a themed, non–stop adventure. From morning drop–off to evening pick–up, campers will experience crafts, talent shows, sports instruction, science experiments, and cooking projects, We provide healthy morning and afternoon snacks each day. We are conscious of many food allergies, so if you have a specific need that you would like to discuss with the Camp Department Leader, please feel free to do so.
Gymnastics Camp Dates & Themes
Week 1: June 3rd -7th / ROCK N ROLL: Tune up for Forward, Backward, Log, Straddle, Tuck, & Pike rolls to Rock & Roll Music. Rolling out some crafty crafts & super rockin' games all week long!
Week 2: June 10th-14th / EXTREME FUN: GLT! is all over the EXTREME. Tumble challenges, pit games, mix in our version of volleyball, soccer, golf, hockey & more. spice is it up with group games & hands on crafts.
Week 3: June 17th-21st / PUSH ON: Balance, strength coordination & pushing through challenges are all part of the activities for this week along with some very interesting crafts.
Week 4: June 24th-28th / ON THE HIGH WIRE: A carnival inspired week of circuit training and skill developments mixed with Cameron the Caterpillar, Penny carnival Games, Tattoo's and messy crafts.
Week 5: July 1st-3rd / MISSION POSSIBLE! (no camp 4th-5th): Everything is possible at GLT! with the right mindset & instruction. Celebrating our Military Forces. GO RED, WHITE & BLUE!
Week 6: July 8th-12th / SHAKE & BAKE: Eating right keeps our bodies healthy & strong, making gymnastics more FUN. Inspiring healthy eating, kids will have fun making & eating their hands on creations.
Week 7: July 15th-19th / GO BIG OR GO HOME: Our jam packed week will include inflatables, dodge ball, jump ropes, hula hoops & obstacle courses. Mix in kids favorite crafts and everyone goes home worn out.
Week 8: July 22nd-26th / GREEK GREATNESS: A salute to our Olympics mixed with fanciful mythological characters of Greek Gods. Apparatus Kings & Queens are decided with fun challenges & games.
Week 9: July 30st-August 3rd / ROUND UP: Western inspired tent building, whipping through obstacle courses, and a few boot kickin' games. Stir up some nature crafts & S'mores for a week of YeeHa Fun.
Week 10: August 5th-9th / ABC's OF GYMNASTICS: Wrapping up the summer with A-Z gymnastics skills, challenges, & safety review. Group games and favorite summer crafts that inspire class enrollment!
Week 11: August 12th-16th (pending demand) / KISS SUMMER GOOD BYE
Call to be added to the Wait List!